How does Chinese Herbal Medicine work?
Truth is, there is no single way that herbal medicine works, The various healing herbs of Traditional Chinese Medicine perform many functions including:
• Balance yin and yang
• Fight infection
• Raise Qi levels
• Nourish the blood and promote good circulation
• Increase or decrease dryness, heat, wind, dampness, cold and fire in the body
• Remove toxins from your system
• Improve digestions and absorption of nutrients
• Replenish sexual energy
• Elevate organ function (for example, a health liver will help maintain good emotional health)
Certain herbs (or combinations of herbs) act rapidly, while others are designed to gradually fortify your body over time.